WE ARE HIRING: BDE Bristol, Bath & South Gloucestershire
Outgoing Craft Spirits Lover Required to Bring our Award Winning 6 O’CLOCK GIN to a Wider Market
We’re looking for an outgoing and highly-motivated sales person to independently drive sales and brand awareness of 6 O’clock Gin in premium on and off trade outlets.
Why We’re Interested in YOU
You’re confident, outgoing and love to meet and engage with new people. You exude passion for what you do and you cherish artisan, premium spirits: how they’re made, how they taste and what you can do with them. You will be great at developing and maintaining good relationships with all our existing customers and you’ll enjoy the hunt to find and secure new outlets.
You’re self-motivated and have bags of initiative and resilience with a hard-working ethic that still permits you to have fun. You are flexible and adaptable and thrive on working independently in a results-orientated environment. You won’t mind working some evenings, and weekends. You are a very organised strategic thinker, you manage your time and plan effectively.
You already have sales experience and/or a degree. You are competent with Excel Powerpoint and Word. You’ll be able to pick up our CRM software quickly and use it effectively. You have a full, clean UK driving licence
Why You’re Interested in Us
We’re a long-established, yet fast-growing and ambitious distillery based in Bristol. Our strikingly smooth 6 O’clock Gin turns heads with its beautiful looks and wins hearts with its delicious flavour; it has won plenty of awards in national and international blind tasting competitions.
We are an independent business with a team who go the extra mile and have a youthful and dynamic outlook. We are an entrepreneurial, creative and enthusiastic bunch and we pay attention to the details that make our customers happy.
6 O’clock Gin is listed in over a thousand accounts across the UK including major multiples, elite sports stadia, nationally acclaimed festivals, Michelin starred restaurants and five star hotels and is exported to over a dozen countries.
What the Job Entails
The role is challenging and varied. No two days are likely to be the same. You would be responsible for structuring your working week.
- Call on 7-10 accounts a day; both existing and prospect accounts.
- Work closely with on-trade distributors, and their sales representatives to build brand awareness within their selected account base.
- Generate new on- and off-trade business.
- Manage existing accounts – keep our customers feeling warm and loved.
- Host sampling events for trade and consumers.
- Train customer staff to become advocates too.
- Update the sales database daily.
- Create and implement incentives to grow and support accounts alongside the Sales Management Team.
- Execute and monitor sales and marketing plans with the Sales Management Team.
- Keep developing your own knowledge of the industry so that you can speak with authority and engaging enthusiasm.
You’ll receive a competitive salary, plus performance related bonuses. You’ll need the tools of the job so we’ll provide you with a company car, phone, laptop, training and a regular supply of 6 O’clock Gin!
Where Does the Job Lead?
We’re a small company, but are growing. You can be very entrepreneurial in this role. There is scope in the future to be part of and eventually manage a team and take on more responsibility as the company grows
Please send your CV WITH A COVERING LETTER TO HELP US UNDERSTAND WHY YOU ARE THE PERFECT CANDIDATE FOR THIS ROLE to firstname.lastname@example.org Please also include your salary requirements (or history).