Yes, we’re at it again: it’s hiring time at 6 O’clock Gin. This time, we’re searching for our new Marketing Manager
Are you an enthusiastic and professional Marketer who loves gin and would get a buzz out of propelling an established, market-leading family distillery though its next growth phase? Do you want to take a great brand and shout about it round the clock?
This could be the answer: 6 O’clock Gin are looking for a Marketing Manager.
This is a new role and will be responsible for building the marketing strategy and creating and delivering the marketing plan that flows from it. Success is measured by returns on campaigns, activations and response to content outlined in the plan. You will manage and develop a small team, making it always 6 O’clock somewhere in the world.
- Previous marketing success essential (e.g. in brand, product or campaign manager role)
- Capability to build a brand in a competitive market place
- Natural leader who inspires top-level performance in their team
- Proven track record of setting and delivering KPIs
- Formal marketing training and/or sales experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Skilled in harnessing the power of social media
- Effective IT, budgeting, analysis and report writing skills
- Ability to communicate with, present to and influence all levels of the company
- Generates and secures distribution for PR content that really grabs attention
- Fierce creator and guardian of a brand’s values, ethos and personality
- Degree level education
Are You Right for the Job?
If you answer yes to all of the following, you’re a great fit for the job:
- Do you get a big kick out of developing a brand to the next level?
- Are you International in outlook?
- Do you have excellent people skills?
- Do you have strong business sense and ability to forecast and exploit major market movements?
- Are you able to effectively & proactively mentor, coach, encourage and discipline your team?
- Do you have the respect of a wide network of peers and colleagues?
- Do you handle stress well?
- Are you committed to delivering best marketing practice?
- Do you want to help create a world-leading Gin brand from a modest base?
Location and Hours
Our offices are in Thornbury, BS35 and we’re open 8.30am – 5pm. We’d expect those to be your normal location and hours, but you’ll need to be flexible with your time to attend evening and weekend events as required.
Very good salary bolstered by a regular supply of 6 O’clock Gin!
Where Does the Job Lead?
We’re a small company, but are growing. There is scope in the future to train, change roles or take on more responsibility as we thrive.
You can boost your chances of landing this exciting role by sending us a Covering Letter outlining why you’re our perfect Marketing Manager (you can send your CV, too, if you like). Send to email@example.com
Closing date is 8th March 2020.