The weather’s warming up, spring has officially sprung and our gardens are starting to burst back into life. You can imagine how much we all love to wind down of an evening with a 6 O’clock Gin & tonic, but sometimes we also like to mix it up and treat ourselves to something a little different. Why not try a fresh gin based twist this weekend while out on the patio and let those spring fragrances lift your spirits and calm your mind.
- 50ml 6 O’clock Gin
- 25ml Bramley and Gage Elderflower Liqueur
- 75ml pressed apple juice
- 15ml freshly squeezed lime juice
- Cucumber for garnish
- Shake all the ingredients with ice in a cocktail shaker.
- Strain into an ice filled high ball glass.
- Garnish with cucumber slices.