Our wonderful 6 O’clock Hedgerow Royale cocktail has a real kick from the sloe gin to warm you up! The sweetness of the sloe gin enriches the prosecco, but it’s tempered by a wonderful almondy characters of our Cherry Brandy, which keeps it fresh.
It’s easy to make, deliciously fruity and adds a splash of festive fizz to our 6 O’clock Sloe Gin.
- 25ml 6 O’clock Sloe Gin
- 25ml Bramley & Gage Cherry Brandy
- 50ml Prosecco
- Sprig of Rosmeary (lightly bruise the leaves in your hand)
- Fill a coupe glass with crushed ice and pour over 50ml Prosecco.
- Slowly pour 25ml 6 O’clock Sloe Gin and 25ml Bramley and Gage Cherry Brandy into the glass so that they sink to the bottom.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!