Build your career, stoke your customer enthusiasm and reveal your engaging personality at the renowned 6 O’clock Gin Distillery.
To apply please send your C.V. with a covering letter explaining why you are suited to this role to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful candidate will have a friendly, fun, open and unflappable personality, they will be PC literate (with a clear competence in Microsoft Office applications) and will have great organisational skills, a positive can-do attitude and rigorous attention to detail. Minimum of 5 GCSEs or O’Levels (or equivalent) at C or above including English Language and Maths is preferred.
The role includes:
- Working as an effective member of a dynamic, growing team.
- Taking incoming calls and carrying out appropriate actions.
- Taking and processing customer orders from public and trade.
- Managing website content and orders from notification to despatch and follow-up.
- Greeting visitors in a friendly, courteous and professional manner.
- Managing the on-site distillery shop including stock and cash.
- Cash handling – receiving and recording payments and expenditure including cheque and card machine payments.
- Administrative duties – typing general correspondence and reports, filing and retrieving customer and other records, managing stock levels, ordering office supplies and equipment when necessary or advising other team members of requirements.
- Process incoming and outgoing email and post.
- Manage certain Health and Safety functions including Fire Alarm tests.
- Produce reports and information as required; ensuring that information given is properly disseminated, accurate and current.
- Keep all public areas and kitchen clean and tidy (light cleaning duties as necessary), ensuring a safe environment for visitors and personnel. Provide refreshments for staff and visitors as required.
- Carry out other duties as implied by the nature of this post.
- Opening and locking up of the premises.
The position is permanent and full time. Working hours will be Monday-Friday aprox 9am-5pm, with some overtime required during busy periods.
In return we offer excellent, friendly working conditions, generous employer pension contributions and a staff Gin allowance (enthusiasm for premium Gin will be a great advantage!). Salary dependent on experience.
Applicants must be over 18, eligible to work in the UK and be ready to start quickly.
Deadline for applications is 24th March 2017. Interviews will be held in late March 2017.