We’re giving away 2 pairs of tickets to Larmer Tree Festival (worth over £700 in total).
One winner will be selected from all valid entries on Twitter and one winner will be selected from all valid entries on Facebook.
Each winner will receive 2 tickets. There is no cash alternative available and neither 6 O’clock Gin or Larmer Tree Festival will be responsible for your travel or other expenses incurred if you choose to use your tickets to gain entry to the festival.
On Twitter, you need to RETWEET THIS TWEET with the correct answer.
On Facebook, you need to COMMENT THIS POST with the correct answer and TAG IN A FRIEND who they would like to share the prize with.
Closing date for entries is midday on Friday 6th July 2018. We will endeavour to announce the winners on the afternoon of the 6th.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
ELIGIBILITY TO ENTER THE COMPETITION:
○ The competition is open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 years and over.
HOW TO ENTER THE COMPETITION:
○ Twitter: Entrants must RETWEET the promotional tweet with the correct answer.
○ Facebook: Entrants must COMMENT on the promotional post with the correct answer and TAG IN A FRIEND who they would like to share the prize with.
○ The competition closes at midday on Friday 6th July 2018 and all entries must be submitted before this time.
SELECTION OF THE WINNERS:
○ One winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries on Twitter and one winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries on Facebook.
○ The winning entrants will have to claim their prize by providing 6 O’clock Gin with a postal address and any information required to validate the winners age. The winner must provide this information within 24 hours of being notified that they are a winner.
○ In the event that the winner is disqualified or ineligible, they will automatically be forfeited and an alternate entrant will be selected using the same process as described above.
○ The winners will each receive:
• 2 x Weekend tickets to Larmer Tree Festival 2018
○ Prizes will be delivered up to 1o days after winner has been notified.
○ The decision of the 6 O’clock Gin is final. No correspondence will be entered into with any entrant except with the winner of the competition.
○ 6 O’clock Gin accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this competition or for failure of email or entry to be received or for any loss of entry.
○ The prizes are not transferable and must be accepted as awarded with no substitutions in cash or otherwise, except at 6 O’clock Gin’s sole discretion.
○ Should the Festival not take place for any reason whatsoever, or the winner is unable to redeem the tickets, no alternative prize will be offered.
○ The winner shall provide 6 O’clock Gin with proof of age on request.
○ By entering this competition, all Entrants are deemed to have accepted the above Terms and Conditions.