Published in September 2017, the Collins Little Book of Gin is a great read (and an ideal Christmas present) for any gin lover! It includes a fascinating history of gin, explains how it’s made and gives ideas of how best to drink it. You’ll find 6 O’clock Gin leading the pack, and the author, Dominic Roskrow, covers over 100 delicious gins in this fun little read!
We’re giving away 2 copies of the book, along with 2 bottles of 6 O’clock Gin; after all, we wouldn’t want you to go thirsty whilst reading! There will be one winner from Twitter entries and one winner from Facebook entries.
Closing date for entries is 10pm on Thursday 7th December 2017 and we’ll announce the winners next week.
ELIGIBILITY TO ENTER THE COMPETITION:
○ The competition is open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 years and over.
HOW TO ENTER THE COMPETITION:
○ Twitter: Entrants must ‘follow’ @6OclockGin and ‘retweet’ the promotional tweet.
○ Facebook: Entrants must ‘like’ the 6 O’clock Gin Page and ‘like’ and ‘share’ the promotional post.
○ The competition closes at 10pm on Thursday 7th December 2017 and all entries must be submitted before this time. We’ll announce the winners next week.
SELECTION OF THE WINNERS:
○ One winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries on Twitter and one winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries on Facebook.
○ The winning entrants will have to claim their prize by providing 6 O’clock Gin with a postal address and any information required to validate the winners age. The winner must provide this information within 24 hours of being notified that they are a winner.
○ In the event that the winner is disqualified or ineligible, they will automatically be forfeited and an alternate entrant will be selected using the same process as described above.
○ The winners will each receive:
• 1 x 70cl Bottle of 6 O’clock Gin
• 1 x Collins ‘Little Book of Gin’
○ Prizes will be delivered up to 14 days after winner has been notified.
○ The decision of the 6 O’clock Gin is final. No correspondence will be entered into with any entrant except with the winner of the competition.
○ 6 O’clock Gin accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this competition or for failure of email or entry to be received or for any loss of entry.
○ The prizes are not transferable and must be accepted as awarded with no substitutions in cash or otherwise, except at 6 O’clock Gin’s sole discretion. 6 O’clock Gin reserve the right to substitute a prize of equivalent value if any of the prizes or a component of them cannot be awarded as described.
○ The winner shall provide 6 O’clock Gin with proof of age on request.