It warms you up and fills the house with a festive fragrance – go on – give the bottle of red a seasonal make over with our 6 O’clock Sloe and spice cocktail.
This is a wonderfully Christmassy drink – Our 6 O’clock Mulled Sloe Gin is perfect after a long walk in the country. Or, of course, you could decant it into a Thermos flask and take it with you! Why not clove-stud an orange to make a great garnish or alternatively, add the whole orange to a a party punch bowl.
- 1 litre Cloudy Pressed Cox Apple Juice
- 35ml 6 O’clock Sloe Gin
- Clove-studded slice of orange
- Cinnamon stick, star anise, cloves
- Heat 1 litre Cloudy Pressed Cox Apple Juice in a saucepan with your choice of mulled spices for 10-15 minutes.
- Pour into four heatproof glasses or mugs and top up each with 35ml 6 O’clock Sloe Gin.
- Stir and garnish with a clove-studded slice of orange.