We’re Hiring Again!! We’re seeking a book keeper or accounts assistant to be responsible for the operation of our company financial systems, established on Sage.
Summary of the Role
- Permanent and part time – approx. 18 hours per week
- Flexible hours – you choose which office hours you work
- All aspects of a busy accounts job – including but not limited to purchase ledger, credit control, VAT, petty cash, card payments and payroll.
- Using Sage.
- Excellent, friendly working conditions, generous employer pension contributions and a staff Gin allowance (enthusiasm for premium Gin will be a great advantage!).
- Salary dependent on experience.
Essential Skills Needed:
- Good with numbers, financial data and sound understanding of business accounts management, in particular experience in the principles and practice of book-keeping
- A relevant qualification, such as ACMA, ACCA, or ACA, is preferred, though not essential
- Experienced in the use of accountancy software, with Sage an advantage
- Good organizational skills, efficient, methodical approach with attention to detail and accuracy
- Expert in the use of MS Office software, especially Excel and Word
- Reliable, honest, self-motivated and enthusiastic, with an ability to work independently
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as a member of a small team & communicate fluently in English.
How to Apply
To apply for this job, please send your CV, along with a covering letter to Felicity Hall at email@example.com . In your covering letter, you’ll need to explain why you want this job and what values are important to you as a person.
Applicants must be over 18, eligible to work in the UK and be ready to start quickly.
Deadline for applications is 5th June 2017. Face-to-face interviews will be held in early-to-mid June and we may ask you for a telephone interview when we receive your application.