You must be 21 or over to continue. By clicking enter, you are agreeing to our terms & conditions.Enter I'm under 21
Effective date: 1st May 2018 – Latest Revision: 09th December 2020.
Bramley & Gage Ltd (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://www.6oclockgin.com website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Service is the https://www.6oclockgin.com website operated by Bramley & Gage Ltd
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
Data Processors (or Service Providers)
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject (or User)
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected:
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
◦ Email address
◦ First name and last name
◦ Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in any email we send.
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
◦ Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
◦ Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
◦ Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Bramley & Gage Ltd uses the collected data for various purposes:
◦ To provide and maintain our Service
◦ To notify you about changes to our Service
◦ To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
◦ To provide customer support
◦ To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
◦ To monitor the usage of our Service
◦ To detect, prevent and address technical issues
◦ To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Bramley & Gage Ltd may process your Personal Data because:
◦ We need to perform a contract with you
◦ You have given us permission to do so
◦ The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
◦ For payment processing purposes
◦ To comply with the law
Bramley & Gage Ltd will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United Kingdom and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United Kingdom and process it there.
Bramley & Gage Ltd may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
◦ To comply with a legal obligation
◦ To protect and defend the rights or property of Bramley & Gage Ltd
◦ To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
◦ To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
◦ To protect against legal liability
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Bramley & Gage Ltd aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
◦ The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
◦ The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
◦ The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
◦ The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
◦ The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
◦ The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Bramley & Gage Ltd relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
◦ AgeChecked Ltd
AgeChecked is an online age verification service provider. Customers’ personal data will be used to verify their age-range in order to ensure that they may legally purchase goods on this site. Customers’ personal data will be processed by AgeChecked Ltd. Your personal data will not be retained by AgeChecked Ltd.
For more information on the privacy practices of AgeChecked, please visit their web page: https://www.agechecked.com/
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
◦ Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
◦ Facebook conversion pixels
We use the “Custom Audience pixel” of Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”) on our website. With its help, we can keep track of what users do after they see or click on a Facebook advertisement. This enables us to monitor the effectiveness of Facebook ads for purposes of statistics and market research.
Data collected in this way is anonymous to us, which means we cannot see the personal data of individual users. However, this data is saved and processed by Facebook. Facebook can connect this data with your Facebook account and use it for its own advertising purposes, in accordance with Facebook’s Data Policy which can be found at https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/. You can allow Facebook and its partners to place ads on and outside of Facebook. A cookie can also be saved on your device for these purposes.
Please click here if you would like to withdraw your consent https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads#_=_
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of payment information.
The payment processors we work with are:
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
By email: email@example.com
By visiting this page on our website: https://www.6oclockgin.com/contact