The 6 O’clock Gin Distillery Tour will give you unrivalled insight into the life of a working distillery. It’s the perfect chance to discover the process and history behind 6 O’clock Gin, and our range of Bramley & Gage Liqueurs and Vermouths. You’ll see all aspects of the production process and discover many of our secrets along the way.
Find out how we craft our artisan whole-fruit liqueurs. Discover the secrets of our robust sloe gin, and find out how we get damson gin so crystal clear. The whole process is covered from field to bottle. Our expert guides will also introduce you to ‘Kathleen’, our beautiful ‘double sphere’ copper still. You will learn about the art and craftsmanship behind the distillation process, how our award-winning gin began life, and have a chance to see and smell the botanicals that make 6 O’clock Gin so ‘Strikingly Smooth’.
To keep you refreshed, we will be serving all our guests a 6 O’clock Gin & Tonic on arrival, and there will be other samples to try during the session. For the designated drivers, we’ll have a ‘take away’ option so you can make your perfect 6 O’clock G&T at home.
Please see the FAQ’s on the Tour Page for more information.
Covid-19 Update: In-person distillery tours are now taking place again!
All bookings and vouchers will remain valid for the foreseeable future; please get in touch if your vouchers require their validity extending.
In order to minimise the risk to both guests and staff, we have made the following changes:
- ☸ A schedule of three tours each Saturday – 12:00 until 13:30, 14:30 until 16:00, and 17:00 until 18:30.
- ☸ Following an assessment of our available space, tour capacity is currently 16 guests per session.
- ☸ Our tour guides will be wearing visors/masks and will use voice amplification equipment.
- ☸ Whilst there is no longer a legal requirement to do so, we would kindly request that you wear a face covering on arrival
- and whilst walking around the distillery; these can be removed once seated.
- ☸ You may also wish to take a rapid lateral flow test before arriving,
- since you will be in contact with other people you do not normally meet.
A thorough Covid-19 risk assessment has been completed, with the premises cleaned regularly to minimise risk of infection. If you have any questions, please feel free to call the office on 01454 418 046 or send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be more than happy to assist.