Covid-19: After careful consideration of the recently updated government guidelines, we are happy to reopen bookings for distillery tours until Saturday 31st October 2020. If it remains safe to do so we’ll add more dates in due course.
In order to comply with social distancing guidance, we have made the following changes to our tours:
- We will be running a schedule of two tours per day – the first at 13:00 until 15:00 and the second at 15:30 until 17:30.
- Following an assessment of our available space, tour capacity will now be 12 guests per session.
- Bookings will now cost £50.00 and be for a pair of tickets. Both attendees must be from the same household.
- If you would like to make a booking for a single guest or an odd numbered group, please call the office on 01454 418 046 and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Our tour guides will be wearing visors and will use amplification equipment so that they will not need to raise their voices during the tour.
More dates for tours later in the year will be added in due course, after we have had the opportunity to review the new tour layout as outlined above. Our team have conducted a thorough Covid-19 risk assessment, and as a result our premises is now cleaned hourly to minimise any risk of infection. If you have any questions, please feel free to call the office on 01454 418 046 or send us an email on email@example.com, and we will be more than happy to assist.
The 6 O’clock Gin Distillery Tour will give you unrivalled insight into the life of a working distillery and a chance to discover the process and history behind 6 O’clock Gin and our range of Bramley & Gage Liqueurs and Vermouths. You’ll see all aspects of the production process and discover many of our secrets along the way.
Find out how we craft our artisan whole-fruit liqueurs, discover the secrets of our robust sloe gin and find out how we get damson gin so crystal clear; the whole process is covered from field to bottle. As well as taking you on a tour of the production process, our expert guides will also introduce you to ‘Kathleen’, our beautiful ‘double sphere’ copper still. You will learn about the art and craftsmanship behind the distillation process, discover how our award-winning gin began life and have a chance to see and smell the botanicals that make 6 O’clock Gin so ‘Strikingly Smooth’.
To keep you refreshed, we will be serving all our guests a 6 O’clock Gin & Tonic on arrival and there will be other samples to try during the session. For the designated drivers, we’ll have a ‘take away’ option so you can make your perfect 6 O’clock G&T at home.
Please see the FAQ’s on the Tour Page for more information.