The party season is well under way; time to re-load the drinks cabinet and get creative! Making your own Christmas cocktails adds a special sparkle to any celebrations. Why not try making our fabulous 6 O’clock Djinn Djinn cocktail.
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 50ml 6 O’clock Gin
- 25ml Bramley and Gage Sweet Vermouth
- 15ml lemon juice
- 1 Can of San Pellegrino sparkling grapefruit (or juice from a whole grapefruit)
- raspberries, cucumber, grapefruit to garnish
- Put 2 raspberries, a slice of grapefruit and a few ice cubes in a wine glass.
- Pour 50ml 6 O’clock gin and 25ml Bramley and Gage Sweet Vermouth and 15ml lemon juice into the glass.
- Top up with San Pellegrino grapefruit and stir well.
- Garnish with a twist of cucumber, a wedge of grapefruit, and a raspberry.